Earlier in 2018, CleanCraft implemented improvements on the Eclipse. Just like a car, every few years improvements are made. However, in 2018, we made some big improvements to the Eclipse extractor. The new versions of the Eclipse are shipping now, but you may not see the new webpage and online video until sometime in September.
Here are a couple NEW features the Eclipse has in 2018:
- Taller Base for easier slide in/out of tray – Maintenance is even easier on this machine!
- 4-Fan Forced Venting System – Keeps the inside cooler for better performance
- Improved Rear Wheels – We know portables take a beating over the years. We have gone to a heavy-duty, non-marking wheel that provides better stability, mobility, and huge capacity to prevent any kind of breakage.
- Quick Exchange Parts – All internal components where made for quick exchange. Whether it is male/female terminals at each electric point for easy disconnect without cutting wires, new & improved vacuum motor mounts, or easier access to internal parts the Eclipse has become the easiest portable to maintain!
- Wand Improvement – The Eclipse is sold with a Stainless Steel, S-Bend Wand that contains 2 Tee Jets with Filters. The filters make it easy to clean and less likely to clog jets.
- Eclipse Rapid Connect Auto’s – Rather than building the Auto Fill, Chemical Feed, and Auto Dump options into the Eclipse, we now sell them after market. Meaning, you can decide you want them later, and easily snap them right onto the Eclipse. How cool is this!
Obviously, the Eclipse includes all the other great features you love:
- Power – 3 & 4 vacuum motor models
- Dual Heater available – Gives you flexibility on poorly wired homes
- Pump Options – 220psi or our most popular 500psi adjustable pump
- Back Placement of Hoses – Easy access
- Switches on Handle – Easy access
- Circuit Indicator Light – Let’s you know you are on separate circuits.
- Dump Hose vs. Lift Gate – Hose prevents leaks and provides better seal
- Pump Float Switch – Automatically shuts off the pump when out of water
- Drop-in Dry Filter – Allows dry vacuuming with Eclipse
- ReRoute By-Pass Technology – The only extractor to have this technology. Used with the By-Pass Pump Box, it is like having a backup system built inside!
- & lots more…
If you have been in the hunt for the best extractor, the Eclipse just made the best even better!
Now that Spring weather is upon us, the outside looks green. Leaves have sprouted on the trees, the grass has greened up from the rain & sun, and hopefully your carpet cleaning business has seen more green cash since spring has started!
Staying on the “Green” topic; what has your company done to put a better environmental health aspect to your business? Marketing your “Green” can actually produce more $$$$ in your pocket. Let’s face it, whether you care about the environment or not isn’t the point… your customers do care! It is all about the customer. Marketing that you use safer products and cleaner energy equipment can actually make an impact on your sales.
Here are a couple actions you can take to “green up” your business:
- Switch to Code: Green for your carpet cleaning chemical. Code: Green was designed to be an all-in-one product. Use as your pre-spray, extraction/rinse, and spot & stain remover. One product does it all. Code: Green is approved by the EPA through it’s “Safer Choice” program. Not only is it a safer product to use for the environment & health, but being an “all-in-one” actually saves you time & money as well! This is a simple action to take. Plus, the cleaning results are great!
- Eclipse High Powered Portable Extractor: Still using a truck mount? Not only is this a costly piece of equipment (maintenance & repair costs, gas costs, etc), but it is terrible for the environment. Not only is it sucking gas & emitting CO2, but the customer’s heating & air loss because of the front door propped open is also energy inefficient. The Eclipse was designed to give you truck mounted power but with the convenience & energy efficiency of a portable. The Eclipse is available with 3 and 4 vacuum motor models to give you the power & results you expect. Plus, you will see how marketing an environmentally preferable piece or equipment can help your image and grow your business!
Perhaps it is time to bring your company’s “environmental image” up to the 21st century? Plus, the whole “healthy home” aspect can open up additional opportunities for business growth….. Services like better indoor air quality with Air Duct Cleaning. Check out our SpinVax 1000XT Air Duct Cleaning System.
If you have questions, or would like help giving your business a make-over, please give us a call.
Believe it or not, Spring is right around the corner. If you are like many carpet cleaning business owners that have slow times in the winter, Spring is a welcome time to your business. Are you ready to make the most of your Spring cleaning season?
What are your going to implement this year that is different than last? Could you try some new marketing to help you increase sales? Here are a couple marketing tips:
Have you added any additional services to your business? Here are a couple service ideas:
Now is the time to start implementing ideas. It is much harder to start implementing ideas when the busier season starts. Take the time you have now to strategize for your business growth.
Hopefully, your carpet cleaning business has been growing over the years. However, many small business owners reach a point where business growth is minimal. You may be increasing revenue by a couple thousand a year. This is OK. However, many small business owners would jump at a chance to increase Revenue & Profit by many thousands of dollars a year, if it would be easy to do.
CleanCraft provides an easy way to make that JUMP in growth. Simply diversify, and add Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning services to your business. The SpinVax 1000XT Air Duct Cleaning System and our NETWORK makes it quick & easy to grow your business.
How quick & easy is it? Well, cleaning air ducts & dryer vents with the SpinVax 1000XT is extremely simple. It comes with a DVD that goes over the equipment and shows you the proper way to clean. In fact, hundreds of companies with NO previous experience in air duct cleaning have purchased our equipment and successfully made the jump to adding this service to their business. Plus, CleanCraft started a NETWORK back in 2016 that passes jobs to you (yes, you heard this right…. Not leads that you pay for, but actual paying JOBS!). In fact, we guarantee we will pass you work to start making money right away.
With the knowledge, experience, and “hand-holding” you get from CleanCraft, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for to increase sales and grow your business. Please call us with questions. We can further explain how the equipment & network works. 800-525-3261
One of the easiest & cheapest ways to increase communications with your customers is with email. Obviously, this has to be used tactfully. You don’t want to be blasting out emails every week, because this will just annoy the customer. Emails can be used for company announcements, specials, and most importantly…. yearly follow-ups.
However, many carpet cleaning businesses do not collect a customer’s email address when scheduling appointments. An easy way to collect this information is when gathering the customer’s name, address, and phone for the appointment scheduling, ask the customer for an email address that you can “send a confirmation email.” Customer’s like confirmations. Plus, now you have their email address!
As stated above, use the email address wisely. If you are good at email, maybe you send them a “Thank you” email after the job. If you do Google or Facebook ratings, maybe you send them an email asking the customer to leave “kind” comments on your Google or Facebook page. A yearly reminder email with a coupon is also great.
Whatever you do, make sure you follow any laws & regulations regarding email communication campaigns. You can Google this to find out more.
Email is not a substitute to customer mailings, but can be a cheap, easy way to increase customer communications and repeat business. Couple this with mailings like Reminder Cards and a Carpet Cleaning Business Website, and you can create a more effective marketing communications plan for your business.
How many times do your customers ask you what they should use to clean up spots on their carpet? Most customers have a “store bought” product sitting under their shelf that they pull out when they spill something. As a professional cleaner, you know that some of these products are terrible and actually make it harder for you to remove the stain when you do a professional cleaning.
Wouldn’t it be great to not only recommend a product to your customer, but have the product right on your truck ready to sell? Just Magic RTU was designed to be the “Ready-to-Use” spot & stain remover recommended by Professionals. The 32oz Spray Bottle is perfect for your customers. No mess. Just spray & blot. Not only can you please your customers by recommending a superior product, but you can also make a pretty penny while you do it.
Just Magic RTU is sold to professional cleaners in a 12ct case (free shipping). Check it out on our website. As you can see, a great profit margin for you!
As a small business owner, you wear a lot of hats. Many carpet cleaners are “owner operated;” which means you probably go out and do the cleaning. While this usually improves quality, it can also reduce office efficiency. Many business owners are exhausted and don’t have time to focus on the marketing side of things. This is where small businesses miss the growth opportunity.
Marketing is one of the most essential parts of your business. Yes, you can still grow without effective marketing, but you will grow at a much slower rate. Take the time to focus & track your marketing.
Every business owner should be able to identify their customer acquisition cost. Even deeper than this is finding the Return on Investment (ROI) of each marketing piece you do. A simple tip for gathering this information is to use Coupon Codes. When you send out a marketing piece, place an ad, or use some sort of referral system, make sure you mark each product with a coupon code. By asking the customer to recite the coupon code on the marketing piece, you will be able to track the revenue for each marketing piece you use.
You may find out that you are spending $2000 on marketing piece A and getting $2500 in revenue from this marketing. You may spend $1000 on marketing piece B and getting $3000 in revenue from it. By tracking your marketing expenses & revenues, you will be able to identify which marketing is working better for your business. You can direct future spending on the better marketing methods.
Make it a habit to spend time each week dedicated to marketing and growing your business. A few years down the road, you will be happy you did!
Make sure to check out our Marketing Section of our website. It is full of great marketing products that can help grow your business.
One of the staples of marketing is to capitalize on an event. This can mean ANY event. Take a look at any big consumer based company, and you will see a sale or clever marketing related to some sort of holiday, anniversary, or event. The marketing professionals know that it grabs the attention of the consumer and relates the company sale to an event in the consumer’s life. It personalizes it!
Back to school is an event that many professional carpet cleaners miss. However, this is a big event in a family’s life. Moms everywhere are busy buying school supplies, clothes, and prepping for the big day. This is a good time to reach the family with some creative marketing. Simply tie in some sort of “Back to School” theme. Moms can relate that the home is dirty from the kids being home all summer, and that it is the perfect time to get the house back in order. Fresh, clean carpets are a good way to start!
This message can be passed along by many different means:
- Facebook – a great way to get in front of your “Friends.” You can also advertise on Facebook for a small period of time during the “Back to School” month.
- Google Pay Per Click – You can make a carpet cleaning ad that states a “Back to School” special that targets customers already typing in “carpet cleaning” in Google.
- Postcards – Self explainatory. Need to design postcards, see here: POSTCARDS
- Door Hangers – Now is the time to hire a bunch of middle school / high school age kids to pass out door hangers (before they go back to school). Need to design door hangers, see here: DOOR HANGERS
- Website – Obviously, if you have a website, you can put a special up there. Need a website, see here: WEBSITE BUILDING
Whatever means you choose to market, relating to an event like “Back to School” can help produce a response from your potential customers.
What if you could diversify and add Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning to your business without high up-front costs? What if you were GUARANTEED to get work with this equipment? What if you had the opportunity to get passed $1000’s of work (not leads, but actual paying jobs)? What if you were able to pay-off this equipment with NO INTEREST? Would you take advantage of this opportunity?
For a limited time, CleanCraft is offering 0% Interest on the SpinVax 1000XT Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning System. Plus, you get access to our NETWORK where we pass you work.
Here are some of the benefits of this Financing & Network Plan:
- Small Up-Front Costs: You don’t need to spend a chunk of cash investing in your business growth. You only need to put the 1st & Last Month payment up front. Heck, doing two jobs is usually enough to cover your up-front costs!
- No Interest: Many people don’t like financing because of the interest. With 0% Financing, you don’t have any interest!
- Small Monthly Payments: After 1st & Last up-front payments, you only have 10 Monthly payments remaining.
- It’s all about the Cash Flow: If you bring in more cash per month than you spend, investment is a smart decision. If your monthly payments are around $300/month, and you do $1000’s a month in work, I would call it a VERY SMART investment in your business.
- Work Passed to You: The biggest BONUS is that you are GUARANTEED to get work. CleanCraft has developed a NETWORK that will pass you work. This network has been in place for around a year now, and we are passing many cleaners $1000’s of work each month! Remember, this is work above and beyond what work you get yourself! It is like icing on the cake!
This 0% financing is for a limited time. If you have ever thought about investing in your business for growth, now may be the time to act!
Check out our SpinVax 1000XT system and feel free to give us a call 800-525-3261 to discuss the 0% Financing opportunity.
** Financing and Network Guarantee terms & conditions found on the SpinVax 1000XT page located at cleancraft.com.
Wouldn’t it be great if all your customers told their friends about your company? This would be nice! Your business would skyrocket and your marketing costs would be minimal. In a fantasy world, this would be how every service business grows. However, in reality this doesn’t work out. Although the customer may appreciate the quality of work you offered, their busy lives prevent them from going out on their own and telling friends & family.
However, there is a way to increase referrals. As a business owner, you must make it as easy as possible for clients to refer your company. It also helps to “incentivize” the referral. By using Referral Cards, you can give your clients tangible items that will help them refer your company. Referral Cards are something physical the client can pass a friend, family, or neighbor when the topic arises or a conversation comes up about how nice their carpet looks. Remember, talk is cheap. People need a physical reminder that they can hold while discussing. A physical reminder along with the conversation will increase ACTION of friends, family, neighbors contacting you for service.
CleanCraft offers beautifully designed Referral Cards that are proven to work. We customize the cards with your company information to make it your own. If you are looking for an easy, inexpensive way to increase your customer base and improve your referral rates, CleanCraft’s Referral Cards could be the tool that helps your business!