Like many Americans, small business owners are feeling the pinches of the current economy. Higher costs are making profitability growth harder to achieve. Many professional carpet cleaning companies are raising their rates and even adding fuel surcharges to their work orders. This is actually a very logical approach to the inflationary pressures we are seeing. This can help offset some of the missing profits. However, there is a limit to how much a small business owner can raise before they lose some of their customer base.
It may be time to think of other means of profitability growth. What could you do to make more profits during an uncertain economic time? One of smartest approaches is to offer new services. Think about it. Every job you do with one of these new service offerings is additional profit that your business would have NEVER seen, if you did not offer this new service.
With our experience, the BEST new service to offer for a carpet cleaning business is Air Duct & Dryer Vent cleaning. Not only does it provide a great $/hr payback, but it fits right in with your current target market. Some small business owners are hesitant to add it, because they think it is a whole different type of service. However, in reality, it is not! You already provide a cleaning service to your customers. Air Duct & Dryer Vent cleaning is just another CLEANING SERVICE you can offer. In fact, we would argue that it is easier to train a technician to clean air ducts & dryer vents than it is to clean carpet & upholstery. Plus, it is much easier physically as well!
CleanCraft builds one of the most logical and affordable Air Duct & Dryer Vent cleaning systems on the market today. If you have not seen our SpinVax 1000XT Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning System, perhaps it is now time to seriously consider. Here are a few reasons to add this system to your carpet cleaning business:
- Affordable: Not only is the SpinVax 1000XT very affordable, but we also offer convenient payment plans (ie. our “Split-it” program).
- Quick Return on Investment (ROI): Payback time on your small investment is almost immediate. Think about it. It only takes like 10 jobs to make all your money back! In many cases (especially with our “Split-it” program), cash flow is immediate. By the time you get your credit card statement to pay for the equipment (or 4-monthly “Split-it”), you probably already made all your money back with air duct cleaning jobs.
- Logical & Better Process & Equipment: Other systems rely on “cutting holes” or what seems like “Magic” to move the brush/vac hose combination through the ductwork. Also, other systems cannot clean dryer vents without added equipment. The SpinVax 1000XT system cleans both air ducts & dryer vents. Also, the proprietary brush & cable system works logically to clean ductwork. No cutting holes, and your customers logically understand how you are cleaning (see our online video which explains brush/cable process). There is no “Magic” involved. 😊
- Easy to Train & Start: Air duct cleaning is really an easy art to learn. Vacuum out entrance, push brush & vac hose down duct, Self-adjusting reverse sweeping brush brings dirt back to vacuum hose to suck away, and then fog sanitizer. Hardly any BRAIN POWER to this! No big training classes. The SpinVax 1000XT comes with a DVD to show you how to use equipment & clean. 30min video and practice in your home, and you should be up and running with your new service in a few hours!
- Guaranteed Jobs & Payback: What?????? Yes, you heard that right. CleanCraft even developed a Network to pass you jobs (not leads, but actual paying jobs). We don’t just sell you equipment and say, “Good luck.” We put our money where our mouth is! We will market in your area and get you real jobs. Details on our website. Or, call to discuss this pretty cool Network.
- New Profits: Again, if you don’t offer air duct cleaning, how much extra money are you making from it? The answer is $0.00. You don’t offer it!! If you start offering air duct cleaning, every air duct cleaning job you do is additional money to your business that you would have never seen if you didn’t offer it.
- New Customers: If you get an air duct cleaning job from a customer that you never serviced before, that new customer is now in your database. A smart business owner would now try to sell this new customer carpet cleaning services as well. So, this new Air Duct Cleaning service addition to your business actually produced more carpet cleaning for you too!
As you may know. CleanCraft Products, Inc. is run by a family of professional cleaners. Together, we have over 50 years of experience of running cleaning companies. Over the last 5+ years, many of our carpet cleaning companies have seen more revenue in Air Duct Cleaning than Carpet Cleaning. Yes, you read that correct. A carpet cleaning business doing more $$$ in air duct cleaning than carpet cleaning. It is a booming service. If ever there was a time to add this service, let today’s economic uncertainty give you the push you need to add this service.